This house was built in 1924 by John Edwin Theiss. Married to Rosa Scherer in 1915. Edwin “Butch” Theiss was their 4th child and born in this house in 1928. This house is a wood house with five rooms, a storage room; a small close in back porch, and a front porch.
We are 100% dependent on donations to continue our operation. Every dollar goes back into the care, preservation, and animal care on this property.